Please ensure all of the following documents are submitted
- Application fee of visa (depending on the type of visa request)
- Applicant’s Color Photograph.
- Applicant’s passport copy. The passport must be valid for at least six months.
Please note: All the above documents can also be sent via email
Terms and Conditions
- Applying for a visa application normally takes around 2-3 days and can’t be applied to on Fridays, Saturdays or national holidays. Application fees are non-refundable once they are submitted to the Immigration department, whether or not the visa is approved.
- Please note that most applications get approved within the time mentioned in the table but some may require supporting documents therefore those applications may take extra time.
- In addition to the application fee, a refundable deposit of Dhs. 8,000 (2186 USD) is required, to insure that applicants do not stay after their visa is expired. The deposit will be refunded, once we get confirmation that the applicant has left the country.
- Hotel booking and other travel services are optional and not compulsory to obtain a Dubai visa from us. .
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visa types are valid for 59 days from the date of issue.
Information you should know before applying your Visa
- All Visa Types are Non-Extendable, all Visa application is for single entry only (Except Multiple entry visas).
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 3-5 days prior to your arrival.
- Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai is open from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Visa Refundable Guarantee deposit Fee will be advice to you if required or not after evaluating your application.
- For Female below 22 years old travelling alone or with a non-related person, please send the following details (Name, Age, Nationality, Country Residing and Telephone Number) to email@example.com for evaluation.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not Excite Tourism LLC. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE.
- Should your Visa Application is rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy.
Step 1: send us your hotel reservation copy at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your scanned passport in GIF or JPEG format to the same email address.
Step 2 : The visa application fee, the refundable deposit(if applicable) charges can either be paid for by bank transfer, western union, express money, UAE exchange, MoneyGram or in cash at our offices.
Nationalities other than mentioned above
Visa on Arrival
If your country of nationality appears on the list below, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa free of charge. This can be extended for an additional 30 days at an additional charge.
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City