Satisfaction guaranteed! We want you to experience all the heart-stopping action of a desert safari with the security of a safe and comfortable vehicle.
Are you ready for the most thrilling adventure you will experience in Dubai?
Satisfaction guaranteed! We want you to experience all the heart-stopping action of a desert safari with the security of a safe and comfortable vehicle. That’s why all our drivers are specialists who have trained to navigate this beautiful terrain.
It is one of the best things to do in Dubai. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, this is one safari you can’t do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spend!
This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. A delicious BBQ dinner with grilled specialties cooked on site is waiting for you then and you have the choice between a variety of appetizers, salads and sweets.
A BELLY DANCE SHOW will entertain you and feel the shake on your body to the rhythm of the Arabic drums. Finally followed by Tanoura Show. A traditional folk dance from Egypt.
Special Features of Desert Safari Tour in Dubai
- Pick up by 4×4 wheel Drive from any point in Dubai between 3:15pm to 4:00 pm
- Drop off by 8.30 pm to 9.00 pm.
- Dune Bashing (20 -30 mins)
- Camel Riding.
- Sunset Photography opportunities
- Heena painting.
- Sheesha (hubbly bubbly).
- Welcome drinks and starter.
- Unlimited Soft drinks and mineral water.
- Arabic dates.
- Bar be que dinner with Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian options
- Belly dance show.
- Tanoura Dancing.
- Bedouin tents with carpet & pillows.
- Dance floor.
- Toilet for ladies & gents.
- Dinner tables with carpet and pillows.
- Local dresses for men & women for photography.
- Hummer options available at additional cost.
- Only Dine in Desert options available for people who don’t want to do dune bashing.
- Options of Overnight, Morning & EVENING DESERT SAFARI also available.
- Sand Skiing / quad bikes can be available on extra prices.
There is no minimum people required for this package, even 1 person can do this. The best is if you have a group of 6 people in which you get a complete car for your group and don’t have to share it with out other guest. please note that safari tour is not recommended for pregnant women / heart patients / infants / Elderly people with neck and back problems.