The city Tour Package is for 4 hours the best way to venture into both the historic and the new glittering glamorous Dubai. We start with exploring the old Dubai with Dubai Creek – a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed in the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. An array of arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. Another popular site to see included in the itinerary is the both exceptional Islamic and contemporary architecture of Jumeirah Mosque.
We will now drive through magnificent Sheikh Zayed Road and will witnesses highest skyscrapers in the city lined up on both sides. And as shopping is synonymous to Dubai – a shopping spree at The Dubai Mall, the biggest mall in middle east.
The diversity Dubai offers to everyone if you enjoy water sports or are a beach goer, or skiing, ice skating, desert bashing, or are a history aficionado, shopaholic or just here to have a memorable yet extraordinary tourof Dubai. Excite city tour ensures to explore all your travel needs and requirements. We specialize in offering you unique exciting and definitely a memorable experience.
Our city tour includes:
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Dubai Creek – a breathtaking spot to witness the city’s historical sights, heritage and modern attractions.
- Dubai Museum – built in 1787 and the oldest existing building in Dubai that brings the city’s past and present together in a series of life-size dioramas and archaeological exhibits
- Jumeirah Mosque – an rare illustration of Islamic and modern architecture.
- Burj Al Arab – world’s only seven-star hotel and known for its sail-shaped architecture.
- The Palm Island – the most famous and picturesque artificial man-made island on the earth. Recognized for its incredible beaches, superb water sport activities for adrenaline junkies and world-class hotels as well as delightful dining cuisines.
- Atlantis Hotel – located at the apex of the Palm Jumeirah. First resort to be built on the island that includes distinct Arabian elements.
- Mall of Emirates – home for famous shops, restaurants and café – with Ski Dubai the ultimate indoor snow resort
- Dubai Mall – another incredible shopping and dining choices, be fascinated by the largest suspended aquarium in the world.
- Burj Khalifa – with a towering height of 825 meters, this magnificent steel structure is known as the world’s tallest building.
To make reservations Click here
Hope you liked this information, keep visiting our blog to get all the happening events and information about Dubai.